Please read through the information prior to applying to a rental property. Your application will not be run and the property will remain on the market until we receive ALL of the required items.
- Each adult over the age of 18 planning to occupy the property must submit a completed application online.
- If the applicant is a student or not employed, a guarantor must be secured. The guarantor must also submit a completed application and pay the application fee. Please note that the guarantor will be a tenant under the lease agreement and will be required to sign the lease upon approval.
- There is a $70.00 non-refundable application fee for each applicant. The application fee is payable at the time the application is filled out.
- A completed application consists of ALL of the following:
- Residential Lease Application
- Valid Driver’s License, or Government Issued ID
- One Month’s Most Recent Pay-Stubs (If you are self-employed then we will need your tax returns to verify income.)
*Please note that your application will not be run and the property will remain on the market until we receive ALL of the items listed above.*
- Once your completed application, including all information listed above, is received, we will do the following (this is typically done in 2 business days, or less):
- Process your application
- Review your credit report
- Review your criminal report
- Verify your employment
- Verify the last 5 years of residency to ensure that sufficient notice and account care was exercised
- Contact the property owner for final decision
- After reaching a decision on your application, we will contact you immediately.
- Denial: A letter will be emailed and mailed to your current address with specific reasons as to the denial of your application.
- Acceptance: At this point, you will be asked to pay half of your security deposit within 48 hours. You will need to be prepared to move into your new home within 2 weeks of the approval date. The security deposit must be paid in the form of a money order or a certified check.