What Happens When A Resident Gives Notice That They Will Be Moving Out?
- We visit the property to update any marketing materials and do an assessment as to the anticipated turnover time.
- We send a letter to the resident notifying them of their duties upon vacating and include an expected cost menu for any items not taken care of by the tenant prior to moving out.
- We modify the reserve in the owner’s account, if necessary, to ensure that funds are available to perform all turnover items necessary to get the property ready for the next resident.
- Should the property be ready to market, we implement our marketing plan.
- The appropriate arrangements are made for the transfer of utilities.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No