What Does PURE Property Management of Texas Need To Start Managing My Property?

To begin management of your property we will need the following:

  • The executed property management agreement
  • TAR 2501 Information about Broker Services form
  • Keys to the property, including mailbox keys, if applicable
  • Garage door openers, if applicable
  • Certificate of insurance, with Frontline Property Management, Inc as an additional insured
  • IRS W-9
  • TAR 2206 Owner’s Notice Concerning the condition of the property under Property Management
  • ACH Authorization
  • Lead-Based Paint Disclosure Addenda if the property was built prior to 1978
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No

Related Articles