Can I withhold my rent for items not being corrected to my satisfaction?

No. Under the Texas State Property Code, it is prohibited for a resident to withhold rent for failure to fix items submitted. Please contact our office to discuss your specific situation.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No

Related Articles