Do you have a list of clients that want to be notified of available properties for sale?
Yes, please submit a Contact Us form to have your name added to our e-mail distribution list when we get information on investment properties for sale. We have many investors looking to add to their portfolio. Also, local REALTORS also frequently inquire as to the availability of properties for their clients.
Can you help me sell my property, or buy more?
Yes, we can assist you in the acquisition and disposition of investment property. All of our property managers are licensed Texas Real Estate agents. Should you have an established relationship with another REALTOR, we can assist you by working with them to make the process smooth.
What reports are available for monthly reporting?
View a list of reports that are available via e-mail each month. There is no extra charge to receive these reports via e-mail.
When do you send out yearly 1099s?
Typically, 1099s are sent out the first week of January, but in no case later than January 31st of each year.
Will you pay my monthly bills for me?
Yes, through our accounting system we can easily pay your monthly bills, including HOA dues. We pay bills weekly on Tuesday and Thursday up until our closeout date each month. We do require a bank balance to be funded in excess of the estimated monthly payments in order to take advantage of this service. Please download the appropriate form to begin this service.
The expenses exceeded my bank balance, what happens?
In the unlikely event that the expenses exceed your monthly income, we will contact you for payment of the expenses. Payment must be made within 7 days to avoid penalties and interest. We are prevented by law from expending money from our Trust Account if your portion of the account that does not have sufficient funds.
What is the BEST way to communicate with Frontline Property Management, Inc.?
We love talking on the telephone, but often our call volume is so high that we cannot answer every call that comes in immediately. Understanding the need for instant information for our clients and customers, we have invested much time and capital into developing a fully encompassing website that answers most every routine informational request we receive.
- For our owners, we offer a fully integrated client login so they can view information on their accounts 24 hours a day. The information contained in the client login is the exact data that we look at in the office. Virtually any report can be produced from our client login for any period of time for which we manage your property.
- For our current residents, we offer a fully integrated resident login where the account can be viewed. Maintenance requests can be submitted online and the answer to most questions can be found on our website. Some of the questions where answers can be found include, can I break my lease, how do I give proper notice to vacate, and what do I need to do before turning in my keys. Rent can also be paid online.
- For our prospective residents, all of our available properties are listed on our website. In fact, we use our website internally to answer questions regarding the properties. Additionally, the answer to most questions regarding our application process, screening process, and other pre-tenancy issues can be found on our site.
- For all of our clients and customers, there is an extensive forms section with forms for virtually every situation where one might be needed.
Should the information you are looking for not be available on our website, we welcome your call to assist you in any way possible. If you do not get a live person, please leave a detailed message for the appropriate person and your call will be returned as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding that we do not, typically, place people on hold to assist another person while the first caller waits on hold.
What type of communication should I expect to receive?
We believe in prompt and thorough communication with our clients. Every staff member has their own telephone extension, voice mail, and e-mail. We send out monthly statements in an effort to keep our clients informed. Below are some of the instances that we will initiate additional communication:
- Eviction filings
- Acceptable application or notification of an application that does not meet our qualification
- Notice to vacate from tenant
- What to expect when a tenant moves out
- Lease renewals
- Extraordinary maintenance items
We are here to answer any questions that you have. Please contact us at any time.
What is the typical flow of events each month?
1st of the month: Rents are charged – beginning of the statement period, revenue begins to be collected for the month.
6th of the month: First three day notices are mailed regular mail and certified mail to the tenant’s address.
13th of the month: Evictions are being filed (after consultation with owners). Court dates are set at eviction filing and can vary.
Every Tuesday and Thursday up until Hard Close we pay any invoices on behalf of the owners.
25th through 28th: Hard Close is placed on our system and no further expenses are income can be entered. Owner distributions are calculated and approved by our Property Managers.
29th: Distributions are then mailed or direct deposited into your account.
By the 5th of the following month, Financial Statements go out via email for the prior month.
What happens at the end of management?
In the event that you need to end management, you must notify us in writing in agreement according to the terms of your property management agreement. Upon receiving written notice of your desire to terminate, we adjust the reserve to $500 to ensure sufficient funds to pay any outstanding charges. Approximately one billing cycle (45 days) after the termination date, we will process your final equity distribution. As with our leases, termination is only allowed on the last day of the month.